- ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc. (ZCCM-IH) has received financing from own sources toward the CAPEX for the 2016/2017 Financial Year, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the Contract for the Supply and Delivery of the following Brand New On Highway Vehicles:
Lot No. Description Quantity Delivery 1 4 x 4 Double cab (with canopy) 01 4 – 6 weeks 2 Panel Van (Mini Bus) 01 4 – 6 weeks
- ZCCM-IH now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Brand New On Highway Vehicles. The delivery period is no more than six (06) weeks.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ZCCM-IH, K D Kabwe (Mrs.), E-mail: email@example.com and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00.
- Qualifications requirements include:
i) Experience and Technical Capacity:
- Carried out at least two (02) contracts of a similar nature and scope in the last three (03) years;
- Bidder to demonstrate availability of own servicing workshops in Lusaka and the Copperbelt;
ii) Liquidity of:
Lot 1 – ZMW520,000.00
Lot 2 – ZMW400,000.00
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00). The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours on 23rd March 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 10:00 hours on 23rd March 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration (in the format included in the Bidding documents):
- The address referred to above is:
K D Kabwe (Mrs.)
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc.
ZCCM-IH Office Park
Stand No. 16806
Alick Nkhata Road
Mass Media Complex Area
P.O. Box 30048