Login form



Company Announcements

Konkola Copper Mines plc PDF Print E-mail
KDMP 4 Shaft headgear - KCM
[ZCCM-IH has 20.6% shareholding in KCM]


Konkola Copper Mines Plc

ZCCM-IH owns 20.6% of Konkola Copper Mines Plc (KCM) and the other 79.4% is owned by Vedanta Resources. KCM is one of Zambia’s major integrated copper producing companies. It is primarily engaged in the exploration for, mining, production and sale of copper and copper by-products. KCM aims to be a world class Copper Mining and Metals company and has therefore adopted a growth and efficiency strategy. Since 2008, over $2.5bn has been invested to upgrade equipment, build new facilities and expand capacity. These investments have increased reserves & resources and increased the life of the mines.

Visit KCM Website

 

Company & Financial Reports Download

Press Releases

About Us

  • Our History
  • Our Profile
  • Our Vision and Mission
  • Directorate and Administration
  • Relations with GRZ

Investor Relations

  • Coporate Governance
  • Investment Criteria
  • Relations with GRZ

Subsidiary & Investee Companies

Our Contact Details

REGISTERED OFFICE
Mukuba Pensions Hse,
Dedan Kimathi Road,
P O Box 30048
Lusaka, Zambia. 10101.

corporate@zccm-ih.com.zm

TELEPHONE:
260 (01) 221023, 220351, 228833
FAX:
260 (01) 221057, 220449, 220727

Lusaka Office

KITWE OFFICE
Investments House
Kantanta Street
P O Box 20172
Kitwe, 10101 ZAMBIA

corporate@zccm-ih.com.zm

TELEPHONE:
260 (212) 227225
FAX
260 (212) 222638, 222639, 222640

  • Back to top