ONB No.: ZCCM-IH/068/2017
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc. (ZCCM-IH) has received financing from own sources toward the CAPEX for the 2017/2018 Financial Year, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the Contract for the Supply and Delivery of the following various ICT Requirements:
Lot No. Description Quantity Delivery 1 Supply and delivery of High Specification Laptop 1 6 weeks after Contract Award 2 Supply and delivery of High Specification Desktop Computers 1 6 weeks after Contract Award 3 Supply and delivery of Laptop Computers 20 6 weeks after Contract Award 4 Supply and delivery of All-in-one Desktop Computers 10 6 weeks after Contract Award 5 Supply and delivery of Work Group Printers 9 6 weeks after Contract Award 6 Supply and delivery Multi-function Printers 9 6 weeks after Contract Award 7 Supply and delivery of Digital Video Camera 1 6 weeks after Contract Award 8 Supply and delivery of High Specification Digital Camera 1 6 weeks after Contract Award 9 Supply and delivery Large Office Shredders 9 6 weeks after Contract Award 10 Supply and delivery of 4 Tera byte Network Attached Storage 4 6 weeks after Contract Award 11 Supply and delivery of Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) Switches and Cables 4 6 weeks after Contract Award
- ZCCM-IH now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply and Delivery of various ICT Requirements. The delivery period is no more than six (06) weeks.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ZCCM-IH, K D Kabwe (Mrs.), E-mail: email@example.com and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00.
- Qualifications requirements include:
i) Experience and Technical Capacity:
- Carried out at least two (02) contracts of a similar nature and scope in the last three (03) years;
ii) Liquidity of:
Lot 1 – ZMW 24,000.00
Lot 2 – ZMW 24,000.00
Lot 3 – ZMW 192,000.00
Lot 4 – ZMW 88,000.00
Lot 5 – ZMW 86,400.00
Lot 6 – ZMW 230,400.00
Lot 7 – ZMW 44,000.00
Lot 8 – ZMW 36,000.00
Lot 9 – ZMW 57,600.00
Lot 10 – ZMW 16,000.00
Lot 11 – ZMW 16,000.00
Lot 12 – ZMW 12,000.00
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00). The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours on 8th December 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 10:00 hours on 8th December 2017. All bids must be accompanied by Bid Securing Declaration.
- The address referred to above is:
K D Kabwe (Mrs.)
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc.
Office Park, Stand No. 16806, Alick Nkhata Road
Mass Media Complex Area,