Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Provision of Cleaning and Sanitation Services to ZCCM
Investments Holdings (ZCCM-IH)
ONB No.: ZCCM-IH/039/2016
- ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc. has received financing from own sources for the 2015/2016 Financial Year, and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for the Provision of Cleaning and Sanitation Services to ZCCM-IH, Contract No.: ZCCM-IH/039/2016.
- ZCCM-IH now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Provision of Security Services to ZCCM-IH as follows:
Lot 1 – Mukuba Pension House (1st & 3rd Floors) and Trinity Park Office Complex, Lusaka (Cleaning & Sanitation Services); and
Lot 2 – Investments House, Kantanta Street, Kitwe; Technical Library and Technical Directorate, Kalulushi; Mining Industry Archives (Ndola) (Cleaning & Sanitation Services);
Lot 3 – Kabwe Offices and Laboratory, Kabwe (Cleaning & Sanitation Services);
The contract duration will be 12 months with a possibility for renewal subject to satisfactory performance during the initial 12 months.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is restricted to firms registered in Zambia. The following CEEC preferential treatment shall be applied as part of the evaluation:
3.1 Citizen-influenced company – 4%
3.2 Citizen-empowered company – 8%
3.3 Citizen-owned company – 12%
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents at this address from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 local time, Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Qualifications requirements include:
i) Experience as the main service provider in at least two (02) contracts of a similar nature and scope in the last five (05) years;
ii) A minimum amount of liquid assets and/or credit facilities per lot as follows:
Lot 1 – ZMW46, 023.00;
Lot 2 – ZMW73, 636.00; and
Lot 3 – ZMW12, 486.00.
iii) Average Annual Turnover in any of the last ten (10) years per lot as follows:
Lot 1 – ZMW552, 276.00;
Lot 2 – ZMW883, 641.00; and
Lot 3 – ZMW149, 834.00.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders ON THE SUBMISSION OF A WRITTEN APPLICATION to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00). The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid closing and shall be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours on Monday, 25th July 2016. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 10:00 hours on 25th July 2016. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- There will be official site visits as follows:
Lot 1 – Tuesday, 12th July 2016. All Bidders to meet at Mukuba Pension House, Lusaka at 09:00 hours;
Lot 2 – Thursday, 14th July 2016. All bidders to meet at Catholic University in Kalulushi at 10:00 hours; and
Lot 3 – Wednesday, 13th July 2016. All bidders to meet at Kabwe Environmental Offices at 10:00 hours.
- The address referred to above is:
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc.
3rd Floor, Mukuba Pension House
5309 Dedan Kimathi Road
Tel: +260-211- 228833