ZCCM-IH has launched a functional investor-focused website to showcase ZCCM-IH’s investment case to investors globally and provide improved functionality and access to timely and complete information.
This initiative is part and parcel of ZCCM-IH’s corporate governance principles which requires transparent and effective communication with stakeholders. This is essential for maintaining and growing trust and confidence and promoting informed investment, not only in ZCCM-IH but in Zambia.
Adopting “push technology” and using social media, ZCCM-IH is set to increase its investor outreach and visibility through improved website functionality which includes, but is not limited to:-
- Email alerts to provide immediate notification for all corporate and regulatory news
- The publication of share prices of the three stock exchanges on which the company is listed through Facebook, Twitter, social media, emails and the website
- The provision of a comprehensive corporate and news document archive
- The ability to compare and chart the share prices of ZCCM-IH on the three markets on which the company is listed
- Actively post news and information on the company and related industries and investee company news on the company’s twitter account (@ZCCMIHPLC)
- Mobile and tablet friendly website for easy access
A guide on how to use the functionality of the new website is available for viewing and download
ZCCM-IH, Zambia’s largest investment holding company, offers investors exposure to significant copper, coal, energy, urban real estate and mining assets.
ZCCM-IH is the largest company listed on the Lusaka Stock Exchange by market capitalization (ZMK6.4bn as at 13 June 2016: approximately US$ 597m).
ZCCM-IH is a publicly listed company with 4,400 shareholders, is debt free and listed on the Paris Euronext, London and Lusaka Stock Exchanges.
ZCCM-IH’s activities are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and Lusaka Stock Exchange in Zambia, the London Stock Exchange and the Paris Euronext Stock Exchange. ZCCM-IH conforms with the Lusaka Stock Exchange Corporate Governance Guidelines.
Public Relations Manager
Phone: +260 211 221023