ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc (ZCCM-IH) is an investments holding company which has a primary listing on the Lusaka Stock Exchange and secondary listings on the London and Euronext (Paris) Stock Exchanges. The Company has majority of its investments held in the copper mining and energy sectors of Zambia. ZCCM-IH’s majority shareholders are the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) with 60.3%, Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) with 17.3% shareholding. The National Pensions Scheme Authority (NAPSA) holds 15% shares while other individual and institutional shareholders numbering over 4,000 located in different parts of the world hold 7.4% shares.
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who are innovative, energetic and performance driven to fill the following positions in the Legal Directorate:
- Deputy General Counsel (X1) – Kitwe
- Legal Counsel – Compliance ( X1) – Lusaka
- Legal Counsel – Dispute Resolutions (X1) – Kitwe
- Conveyancing Officer (X1) – Kitwe
- Conveyancing Assistant – Matching and verification (X2) – Kitwe
- Conveyancing Assistant – Assignments ( X2) – Kitwe
- Officer Manager (X1) – Kitwe
Application letters together with copies of certificates and detailed curriculum vitae should reach the undersigned by 28th February 2017.
Human Resources Manager
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc
Mukuba Pension House
P O Box 30048
Alternatively, applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org