Notice is hereby given that the Fifteenth Annual General Meeting of members of ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc will be held on Monday, 28 January 2019 at 10:00 hours at Southern Sun Ridgeway Hotel, corner of Church Road and Independence Avenue, Lusaka, Zambia to transact the following business:
1. To consider and adopt the Minutes of the 14th Annual General Meeting held on 29 June 2018.
2. To receive and adopt the audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2018, together with the Reports of the Directors and the Auditors.
3. To approve the final dividend of K0.61 per share recommended by the Directors.
4. To consider and adopt the recommendation to appoint External Auditors for the year ending 31 March 2019, and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
5. To transact such other business as may properly be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and, on a poll, to vote in his/her stead. The proxy need not be a member of the Company. A proxy form must be deposited at the office of the Company Secretary not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting for those members who wish to be represented at the meeting.
A proxy form is also available on the Company’s website: www.zccm-ih.com.zm. http://www.zccm-ih.com.zm/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Proxy-form_15th-AGM-28-January-2019.pdf
By Order of the Board
Issued in Lusaka, Zambia on Thursday 3rd January 2019
|Lusaka Securities Exchange Sponsoring Broker|
|T | +260-211-232456|
E | email@example.com
W | www.sbz.com.zm
Stockbrokers Zambia Limited (SBZ) is a member of the Lusaka Securities Exchange and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Zambia
First Issued on Thursday, 3rd January 2019