Frequently Asked Questions

See our Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to do to receive notifications for opportunities to supply ZCCM-IH with goods and/or services?

To receive notification opportunities from ZCCM-IH to supply the company with goods and/or services, you will need to be added to our mailing list via our Procurement Officer:

Please note that you will be required to specify what goods and/or services you would like to receive notifications for.


What opportunities exist for me to tender to supply goods and/or services to ZCCM-IH?

Opportunities to tender to supply goods and/or services to ZCCM-IH can be viewed via the following link:


What documents do I need to submit when applying for tenders for the provision of goods and/or services to ZCCM-IH?

As ZCCM-IH is a parastatal company, the procurement of goods and services are governed by the Public Procurement Act (PPA) of 2008 No. 12, as well as the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 (SI 63).

The governing Authority of this Act is the Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA), an independent regulatory body responsible for policy, regulation, standard setting, compliance and performance monitoring, professional development, and information management and dissemination in the field of public procurement. More information can be obtained at

Qualification information and bidding forms are to be submitted as follows:

  1. A valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
  2. A Company Certificate of Incorporation;
  3. A Valid NAPSA Compliance Certificate;
  4. A Valid Workers’ Compensation Fund Board Compliance Certificate.


What employment opportunities exist for me at ZCCM-IH?

Opportunities for employment at ZCCM-IH can be viewed via the following link:



Whether you have a question about our services, need assistance or just want to talk, we want to hear from you.
Contact our support team.