Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Provision of Security Services to ZCCM Investments Holdings (ZCCM-IH)
ONB No.: ZCCM-IH/072/2016
- ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc. has received financing from own sources for the 2017/2018 Financial Year, and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for the Provision of Security Services to ZCCM-IH, Contract No.: ZCCM-IH/072/2016.
- ZCCM-IH now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Provision of Security Services to ZCCM-IH at the following ZCCM-IH facilities:
Trinity Park Office Complex, Mass Media Area, Alick Nkhata Road, Lusaka and 30B Kudu Road, Kabulonga, Lusaka;
The contract duration will be 12 months renewable subject to satisfactory performance during the initial 12 months.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is restricted to firms registered in Zambia. The following CEEC preferential treatment shall be applied as part of the evaluation:
3.1 Citizen-influenced company – 4%
3.2 Citizen-empowered company – 8%
3.3 Citizen-owned company – 12%
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents at this address from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 local time, Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Qualifications requirements include:
- Experience as the main service provider in at least two (02) contracts of a similar nature and scope in the last five (05) years;
- A minimum amount of liquid assets and/or credit facilities of ZMW65,000.00;
- Average Annual Turnover in any of the last ten (10) years of ZMW800,000.00.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders ON THE SUBMISSION OF A WRITTEN APPLICATION to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00). The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 45 days after Bid closing and shall be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours on Tuesday, 24th January 2017. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 10:00 hours on 24th January 2017. All bids must be accompany a Bid Securing Declaration.
- There will be an official site visit on Thursday, 5th January 2017. All Bidders to meet at Trinity Park Office Complex, Mass Media Area, Alick Nkhata Road, Lusaka at 10:00 hours;
- The address referred to above is:
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc.
3rd Floor, Mukuba Pension House
5309 Dedan Kimathi Road