ONB No.: ZCCM-IH/056/2017
- ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc. has received financing from own sources for the 2017/2018 Financial Year, and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Digitisation Solution at Mining Industry Archives in Ndola, Contract No.: ZCCM-IH/056/2017.
- ZCCM-IH now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Digitisation Solution at Mining Industry Archives in Ndola.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is restricted to firms registered in Zambia. The following CEEC preferential treatment shall be applied as part of the evaluation:
3.1 Citizen-influenced company – 4%
3.2 Citizen-empowered company – 8%
3.3 Citizen-owned company – 12%
3.4 Domestically manufactured goods by citizen-influenced company, citizen-empowered or citizen-owned company – 15%.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents at this address from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 local time, Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Qualifications requirements include:
i) Experience as the main supplier in at least two (02) contracts of a similar nature and scope in the last five (05) years;
ii) A minimum amount of liquid assets and/or credit facilities of ZMW360,000.00.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders ON THE SUBMISSION OF A WRITTEN APPLICATION to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00). The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid closing and shall be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours on Thursday, 4th January 2018. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 10:00 hours on 4th January 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- There will be a pre-bid conference on Tuesday, 19th December 2017 at ZCCM-IH Office Park, Stand No. 16806, Alick Nkhata Road, Mass Media Complex Area, Lusaka at 10:00 hours.
- The address referred to above is:
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc.
ZCCM-IH Office Park
Stand No. 16806, Alick Nkhata Road
Mass Media Complex Area