Construction of Low-Cost Houses, Rural Health Centre and Drilling of a Borehole in Kasenseli in Mwinilunga District
ONB No.: ZCCM-IH/115/2020
- ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc. has received financing from own sources toward the CAPEX for the 2020 Financial Year, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the Contract for the Construction Works in Kasenseli, Mwinilunga District; Contract No.: ZCCM-IH/115/2020.
- ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction Works in Kasenseli, Mwinilunga:
Lot 1 – Construction of Two (02) x 3-Bedroomed Low-Cost Houses in Kasenseli, Mwinilunga District (Duration – 16 weeks);
Lot 2 – Construction of a Rural Health Centre in Kasenseli, Mwinilunga District (Duration – 16 weeks); and
Lot 3 – Siting, Drilling, and Equipping of a Borehole at the Rural Health Centre in Kasenseli, in Mwinilunga District (Duration – 6 weeks).
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents. The following CEEC preferential treatment shall be applied as part of the evaluation:
- Citizen-influenced company – 4%
- Citizen-empowered company – 8%
- Citizen-owned company – 12%
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents at this address from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 local time, Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Qualifications requirements include:
i) Experience as a prime contractor in at least two (02) contracts of a similar nature and scope in the last five (05) years;
ii) A minimum amount of liquid assets and/or credit facilities as follows:
Lot 1 – ZMW338,536;
Lot 2 – ZMW320,248; and
Lot 3 – ZMW196,000.
iii) Average Annual Turnover for the past three (03) years as follows:
Lot 1 – ZMW5,501,120;
Lot 2 – ZMW5,204,030; and
Lot 3 – ZMW6,361,244.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders ON THE SUBMISSION OF A WRITTEN APPLICATION to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00).
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ZCCM-IH is requesting all potential bidders to deposit the non-refundable fee of Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00) stated in item 6 above into the following ZCCM-IH Account:
BANK: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
BRANCH: Main Branch
ACCOUNT NAME: ZCCM INVESTMENTS HOLDINGS PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0100110001501
Currency: ZMW or USD equivalent.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours on Friday, 8th January 2021. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 10:00 hours on 8th January 2021. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- There will be mandatory site visits and pre-bid conferences as follows:
Lot 1 – Construction of Two (02) 3-Bedroomed Low-Cost Houses in Kasenseli, Mwinilunga District on Tuesday, 29th December 2020 at 14:00 hours.
Lot 2 – Construction of a Rural Health Centre in Kasenseli, Mwinilunga district on Tuesday, 29th December 2020 at 14:00 hours; and
Lot 3 – Siting, Drilling, and Equipping of a Borehole at the Rural Health Centre in Kasenseli, in Mwinilunga District on Tuesday, 29th December 2020 at 14:00 hours.
Bidders to meet at the District Commissioner’s Office in Mwinilunga at 13:00 hours.
- The address referred to above is:
K D Kabwe (Mrs.)
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc.
ZCCM-IH Office Park, Stand No. 16806
Alick Nkhata Road, Mass Media Complex Area
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; and email@example.com
Download full document here: