ONB No.: ZCCM-IH/047/2017
- ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc. has received financing from own sources for the 2017/2018 Financial Year, and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for the Provision of Security Services to ZCCM-IH, Contract No.: ZCCM-IH/047/2017.
- ZCCM-IH now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Provision of Security Services to ZCCM-IH as follows:
Lot 1 – ZCCM-IH Office Park, Alick Nkhata Road, Lusaka & 30B Kudu Road, Kabulonga, Lusaka;
Lot 2 – Investments House, Kantanta Street, Kitwe; Technical Library and Mawe House, Kalulushi;
Lot 3 – Kabwe Offices and Laboratory, Kabwe; and
Lot 4 – Cash In-Transit Services, Lusaka.
The contract duration will be 12 months subject to renewal depending on satisfactory performance during the initial 12 months.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is restricted to firms registered in Zambia. The following CEEC preferential treatment shall be applied as part of the evaluation:
3.1 Citizen-influenced company – 4%
3.2 Citizen-empowered company – 8%
3.3 Citizen-owned company – 12%
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents at this address from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 local time, Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Qualifications requirements include:i) Experience as the main service provider in at least two (02) contracts of a similar nature and scope in the last five (05) years;
ii) A minimum amount of liquid assets and/or credit facilities per lot as follows:
Lot 1 – ZMW56,100.00;
Lot 2 – ZMW188,700.00;
Lot 3 – ZMW30,600.00; and
Lot 4 – ZMW10,000.00
iii) Average Annual Turnover in any of the last ten (10) years per lot as follows:
Lot 1 – ZMW673,200.00;
Lot 2 – ZMW2,264,400.00;
Lot 3 – ZMW367,200.00; and
Lot 4 – ZMW122,496.00.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders ON THE SUBMISSION OF A WRITTEN APPLICATION to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00). The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid closing and shall be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours on Thursday, 28th December 2017. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 10:00 hours on 28th December 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- There will be official site visits as follows:
Lot 1 & 4 – Lusaka; Friday, 15th December 2017. All Bidders to meet at ZCCM-IH Office Park, along Alick Nkhata Road, Lusaka at 09:00 hours;
Lot 2.1 & 2.2 – Kalulushi; Tuesday, 12th December 2017. All bidders to meet at Catholic University in Kalulushi at 10:00 hours; and
Lot 2.3 – Kitwe; Wednesday, 13th December 2017. All bidders to meet at Investments House along Kantanta Street in Kitwe at 10:00 hours; and
Lot 3 – Kabwe; Monday, 11th December 2017. All bidders to meet at Kabwe Offices at 11:00 hours.
- The address referred to above is:
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc.
ZCCM-IH Office Park
Stand No. 16806, Alick Nkhata Road
Mass Media Complex Area