RE – TENDER
Supply and Delivery of Various ICT Requirements
ONB No.: ZCCM-IH/009/2021
- ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc. (ZCCM-IH) has received financing from own sources toward CAPEX for the 2021 Financial Year, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the Contract for the Supply and Delivery of the following various ICT Requirements:
|1.||Supply, Delivery and Installation of High-End Servers;||04||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|2.||Supply, Installation and Configuration of SAN Storage;||02||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|3.||Supply, Installation and Configuration of 24 Port SAN Switch;||02||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|4.||Supply, Installation and Configuration of 24 Port PoE CISCO Switches.||05||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|5.||Supply and Delivery of CISCO 2900 Series Routers;||04||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|6.||Supply and Delivery of Laptops;||45||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|7.||Supply and Installation of Incident Management Software;||01||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|8.||Supply and Installation of Local Area Network and Power Back Up Solution||01||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|9||Supply and Installation of Microsoft Office 365 Licenses and Operating Systems||01||6 weeks after Contract Award|
|10||Supply and Delivery of Printer Toner;||40||6 weeks after Award|
|11||COBIT Framework Training;||05||4 Days|
|12||Power Backup Maintenance Services.||04||12 Months|
- 2. ZCCM-IH now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Various ICT Requirements. The delivery period is no more than six (06) weeks.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ZCCM-IH, K D Kabwe (Mrs.), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00.
- Qualifications requirements include:
- i) Experience and Technical Capacity:
- Carried out at least two (02) contracts of a similar nature and scope in the last five (05) years;
- ii) Liquidity of:
Lot 1 – ZMW 1,600,000.00
Lot 2 – ZMW 640,000.00
Lot 3 – ZMW 144,000.00
Lot 4 – ZMW 88,000.00
Lot 5 – ZMW 28,800.00
Lot 6 – ZMW 900,000.00
Lot 7 – ZMW 67,200.00
Lot 8 – ZMW 120,000.00
Lot 9 – ZMW 360,000.00
Lot 10 – ZMW 116,800.00
Lot 11 – ZMW 80,000.00
Lot 12 – ZMW 112,000.00
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00). The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
Please note that all Bidders that had paid the Non-Refundable fee of ZMW 500.00 to Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA) will need to come through to the ZCCM-IH Office and present the receipt as confirmation of having purchased the Tender Document.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ZCCM-IH is requesting all potential bidders to deposit the non-refundable fee of Zambian Kwacha Five Hundred (ZMW500.00) stated in item 6 above into the following ZCCM-IH Account:
BANK: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
BRANCH: Main Branch
ACCOUNT NAME: ZCCM INVESTMENTS HOLDINGS PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0100110001501
Currency: ZMW or USD equivalent.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours on 12th February 2021 (2 Weeks Bidding Period). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 10:00 hours on 12th February 2021. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- The address referred to above is:
K D Kabwe (Mrs.)
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc.
ZCCM-IH Office Park, Stand No. 16806,
Alick Nkhata Road
Mass Media Complex Area,
Download full document here